Friday 5 September 2008

Mana Roju - manaroju

Hi

You are welcome to manaroju

It was so dark that I could see nothing. He ran so quickly that we couldn't catch him. His speech went on so long that I fell asleep. So terrible was the strom that many houses collapsed. It's such a good story that I'll never forget it.

I can't walk as fast as you can. Life is as pleasant as you make it. Although it was raining, we went out without raincoats. Though he was wealthy, he is not happy. However often I tried, I could not find the answer.

I was not here on the day he arrived. The time he was born was very auspicious. This is the occasion you should prove your worth. The reason he came was to borrow my bicycle. I don't know the time the accident happened. This is the place I lost my ring.

Can you tell me the time the meeting will begin? I can never forget the day I first met you. The time he will arrive is uncertain.

Wait here till I come back. When we reached the station the train had departed. She fell down while she was getting off the bus. We shall go as soon as you are ready. I shall see you before I leave for England. He is studying hard so that he can get a first class. Bring it nearer that I may see it better. I don't buy it because it was very expensive. I hope you may come back.

No comments: